Ping Site

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Pizza and Presence

Storms have been passing through my town (and my head) lately, so when the opportunity arose to get out of the house (and my busy brain, at least a bit), my eight year old son and I headed downtown to finish up some Christmas shopping. There are several cool shops on Main St (just down the road from where I live), so we braved the elements and started out on our adventure.

After about a half hour of shopping, we planned to go to a Japanese place we like (yes - Ian is a sushi boy!) but it was closed. So instead we stopped by a place that was recommended to me recently called Cafe Main.

Oh my God! The pizza was amazing! We had a small steak, zuccini and tomato combo. They make their pizza's in a wood oven and the thin crust was browned to perfection. Since we split the small (saving room for hot chocolate and a latte across the street), and ordered water, the whole lunch cost only $6.50 (before tip). Top that!


While I was there feeling quite blessed, another reminder snuck up on me and gave me pause to reflect and enjoy some gratitude about the unconditional love I'm surrounded by in my life. That reminder was courtesy of a little companion I keep on my wrist. It was developed by a former client of mine and her best friend. I have only had it for a few days and it's already made a big difference in the quality of those days. Check it out:








And breathe ...

No comments:

Post a Comment