Ping Site

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Now Offering Personal Health Retreats!

I'm thrilled to announce that I'll now be offering personal health retreats! After the request of a few clients, I decided to finally open up this option!

Personal Health Retreats are the ultimate fitness experience- come and spend time with me in beautiful Pennslyvania and learn one-on-one from me, the ins and outs of healthy living! Let me show you, in person, how to effectively change your life to meet and exceed your goals! My health retreats are offered as both day long excursions or weekend getaways and be customized to meet your specific needs! With a variety of learning and training options, my retreats allow you to go one-on-one with me in a way which can be life changing!

Personal Health Retreats are offered with the following focuses;
  1. Competitor- posing, dieting, and training will all be covered! The ultimate in pre contest motivation!
  2. Nutrition- education, meal planning, cooking, grocery shopping, time management and more!
  3. Exercise- come and get your rear in gear with me!
  4. Combination of one or more of the above! Customize your own health retreat- the ultimate fitness experience!

Click Here to learn more and to contact me for rates and availability!

No comments:

Post a Comment