Ping Site

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Please Stop By


Hey Folks -

For some reason, your loyalty (if my Google Analytic numbers are any indication), has far outperformed my productivity with this blog in the last several months. Despite my nearly abandoning the blog, you're still providing me with a pretty darn respectable daily hit rate. I'm humbled and grateful. My original vision for the blog was to develop it into a revenue producing vehicle, but I got sidetracked with my core business (fitness training and specialty classes), my kids (especially in the summer) and the website featured in the logo above.

I would explain the purpose of the website but I'd rather ask you to check it out yourself. It's designed to serve my immediate community, but if it's successful, I plan to branch it out into surrounding communities, and, perhaps, even beyond those.

But first things first. Please take a few minutes to check it out, and then feel free to e-mail me through the website with your questions, suggestions and any ideas you have that might help me better serve my intended audience.

Thanks again for your participation in this experiment that is my work, and my joy. Here's the link: http://trivalleywellness.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment