Ping Site

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Recruiting All Weekend Workout-ers! Blast Your Booty! Plus Get a Great Deal on a Heart Rate Monitor!

This particular butt exercise is not recommended by me. FitJerk, maybe.

The incomparable FitJerk (of ab burnout fame) has designed a butt-blasting workout just for GFE readers! The Gym Buddies and I will be doing it in the gym on Monday - for any of you local folk who want to join us - and we'll be taking pictures, laughing and undoubtedly making a host of inappropriate puns (how could we not?) I'll be posting the detailed workout and blogging our tighter butts on Tuesday and would love to have you guys try it too! Send me pics, send me your thoughts, heck - send me the quarter you bounced off your rear! And we'll all get toilet-sore together!
Happy butt lifting!

UPDATE: Woot.com's deal of the day today (Saturday, Mar 20) is a Proform combination heart rate monitor for $30 (US)! It has continuous HRM via a chest strap and touch pad option. Tracks cals/laps/splits/zones/etc. GREAT deal! Done at midnight tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment