Ping Site

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

BE ANYTHING, JUST DON'T BE AVERAGE


Are you above average? Of course you are. You are here at my site, so even if you are not above average that is a great way to start being above average. I am the creator of AbFitt and the training program H.I.G.T, the primo purveyor of above average everyday fitness. I would like to invite you to look through my work and learn a little more about what I do and what I believe works as well as some of my ideas about training & health.
There should be something for everyone. I will leave those choices up to you, but I hope you take time to look through it all. If not come back. The site will still be here promoting H.I.G.T ( High intensity group training ) fitness, healthy eating and supplementing.

Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment